Monday, May 7, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

What do you remember about your first day of school?
I'm not sure I remember it. I have a vague recollection of being very scared on the first day of Kindergarten, but that the teacher--Mrs. Morton--was kind to me. The only thing I remember about the first day of first grade was that when I started to use my brand-new (off-brand) crayons, I broke the tip off the gray (black?) one and there was water in a hole inside of it. I almost never buy anything but Crayola crayons because of this.
Have you ever attended a high school or college reunion? What was it like?
Beast and I went to both of our 20-year high school reunions a few years ago. Mine was great. His sucked. (another strike against Texas) Last fall was our 20th college reunion and it was truly bizarre. Beast was semi-seriously asked, at two separate times by two women for totally different reasons, about fathering children for them. In front of me.
Do you keep in regular contact with anyone from high school and/or college?
Yes, I keep in relatively good touch with around five friends from high school, and maybe twice that from college. Our best married-couple/joint friends, in fact, are from college.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.