Monday, May 7, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

If you had to explain the concept of religion to someone from another planet, how would you do it?
Kit, why do you give us these hard questions?! This one is impossible!

OK, I guess I'd start with saying that I don't believe that we are really running the show in the universe, that there is something bigger than visible life out there. I also believe that this is a benevolent, life-giving Other who created life and revels in the diversity and beauty of the creation. This Other wants us to reach our perfection, what we were created for as individuals, but we have inherent flaws that gets in the way of that: laziness, selfishness, distractability...

There's more, but I don't want to write a dissertation this early in the week.
Which one of your senses do you use the most? The least?
I probably consciously use sight more than anything else, with either hearing or smell being those I use a lot subconsciously.

I'm not sure I use taste as much as the others.
What event from your teen years would you like to relive just as it happened?
The trip to Pasadena to march in the Rose Parade.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.