Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Loaded Questions

(Link at left)
from Lynda

Hypotheticals: If you were nominated for a Nobel prize, what would it be for?
In reality, I'm so totally unlikely to do this that it's hard to come up with anything. So, I'll just say that I won for finally discovering the end of the internet.
Anything Goes: What American city does not deserve a place on the map? Why?
Casper, WY.
No-Brainers: What is your most admired athlete of all time?
Muhammed Ali.
Personals: What is the most common compliment that people give you?
That I'm helpful. urgh...

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.