Friday, April 13, 2007

Fond of Snape

(Link at left)
Friday Fill-In

1. When I need inspiration I sleep! I do my best thinking drifting off to sleep, while I'm asleep, or just waking up. Next best place to think is in the shower.

2. A crossword or Sudoku, or a good book is my favorite way to recharge my batteries.

3. I never get sick of taking a bath.

4. One of my fondest memories is
of my sister Ellen one of the last times we saw her. She really loved Sparky, and we both knew that he would probably have no concrete memories of her, but she held him and loved him and did her best to give him what she could of herself in her limited time. She was so happy with him. [How I miss her laughter...]

5. Jenny always makes me laugh. (Except when we're crying together.)

6. I am generous, opinionated and forthright!

7. This weekend, I'm looking forward to getting some books cataloged at work tomorrow, and a normal church service in the new building.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.