Friday, April 13, 2007

Feminist

This is pretty much a no-brainer, even before I look at the questions!
You Are 94% Feminist

You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.

These were softball questions, though I suspect 30 years ago they wouldn't have been so obvious. To most people anyway. I dunno; I think my dad was a closet feminist, though he might have argued the point (not the closet part, the feminist part).
I read somewhere awhile back someone who said he (it was a man, I think) isn't a feminist, he's a humanist. I tend to concur with that differentiation.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.