Monday, April 30, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

Which one entertainer would you like to have attend your funeral?
It would be very cool to have Billy Joel sing at my funeral. Not sure how that would work with my requested bagpipes, but that's not my problem to solve, is it? :-)
Think back to your childhood. What was something you were looking forward to doing/being as an adult? Have you done/been it?
I wanted to be confident and fearless, being chronically shy and scared as a kid. I think I've done ok in getting there...sometimes.
What team would you like to have season tickets for? Where would you want to sit?
The Packers would be fun, but only if I could have a skybox; watching football at -5 degrees sucks. Second choice would be the Broncos, same deal. If there were a closer AAA baseball team, or if I had fewer commitments, I wouldn't mind season tickets for something like that. Then again, it wouldn't be awful to work those games as a concessionaire, either.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.