Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Fill-In

from fondofsnape

1. My family means the world to me.

2. Books are almost as good as family.

3. When I bite my nails and cuticles it's because I'm stressed, or very tired.

4. If I want a snack, I usually reach for something sweet.

5. The most recent movie I saw, _____________ made me _______. I really __________ it. [I can't answer this, as I haven't seen a movie in about 6 months, unless I was passing through or sitting in the living room while Beast had some drivel or other on TV.]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.