Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Hump Day

Halloween again

1. What's your favorite sweet treat? Or your top three, if you're like me and have a gigantic sweet tooth.
Smarties, Sweet-Tarts, and wedding cake. Or replace Sweet-Tarts with buttercream frosting.
2. Let's pretend that you're going trick or treating. Your costume must be music-themed. What or who are you?
If I could break into my high school, I'd grab a band uniform. Bet I could still pull off being a member of the Pirate Band.
3. Again, we're trick or treating. This time, your costume must be a movie or TV character. Who are you?
Sarah Sidle: black tank, black pants, CSI kit, and a wineglass.
4. Okay, which one of you TPd my front lawn?
Not me; we barely have enough TP in the house right now to use for what it's designed to be used for! [hee]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.