Friday, November 17, 2006

Catching up on Memes, Part the Third

Sunday 7--Episode 63

Not counting the crust and the pizza sauce, come up with up to seven additional ingredients to make the perfect pizza.
1. Mozzarella
2. Onions
3. Canadian Bacon
4. Sausage
5. Mushrooms
6. Ham
7. Mozzarella. Hey. I like cheese!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Monday Madness

1. From ch'i:
If you could only read one blog every day, which one blog would be on your daily list?
I couldn't only read one a day. It's not possible. The first one I read after my friends' blogs is usually Random Acts of Reality.
2. From kat:
What do you do to de-stress from a hectic day?
Blog. Watch TV. Take a bath. Sleep.
3. From paxil princess:What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear in the winter?
Jeans. Though I do have a fabulous boa/scarf...
4. From sherle:
Do you prefer discussing problems with a sibling, a parent, a significant other, a psychologist, or a total stranger?
Beast is the one person I share almost every problem with. And God.
5. From trista:
How long have you been blogging?
I started in January 2004.
6. From lisa e:
Which side of the bed?
I'm to the left of Beast...when he's around. We used to swap around, but not so much since Sparky arrived.
7. From elton:
How often do you pig out when you eat?
Not often, but lately more than usual. It's that time of year.
8. From karen:
Do you watch the space shuttle launches?
Nope.
9. From dawn:
What's your favorite leisure-time activity?
Blogging, reading, crosswords/Sudoku.
10. From sherle:
When is the last time you said, 'I love you' and to whom? What about hugs? Who is the last person you hugged?
I got TWO hugs from Sparky this morning (one for my sister, via email), and we said we love each other then too. I think.

______________________________________________________________________________



randomness...feed your mind and your blog

week of nov12: favorites

list your favorite....
1. food Anything sweet.
2. person Beast.
3. pastime Sleep.
4. movie "Heathers"
5. season Fall.
6. book Eventide (Kent Haruf)
7. quote "I like bullets." [I know who said it, but it's not really for public consumption.]
8. color Blue.


______________________________________________________________________________

? of the Day (or so)

Would you want to have an identical twin?
When I was a kid, I thought it would be nice to have a built-in friend/confidante. Not so much now. I'm good on my own.
Did you know that there is a monster under your bed? There is. What do you feed it?
It's just the Dust Bunnies. They eat the dust under there.
Don't I wish.
Actually, the only thing under my bed, besides dust, is my sox box.
Fill in the blank with something other than 'love': _______ makes the world go around.
"Money" of course.
What concert would you pay to have first row tickets to see?
I'd pay just about anything to go back to 1964 and see the Beatles.
How much is the Tooth Fairy paying for a lost tooth these days? How much did the Tooth Fairy pay for your teeth when you were a kid?
We paid about a dollar a tooth when Sparky was still losing teeth, although we paid more for 'big' teeth. I think I got a quarter or so when I was a kid.
If you could be any inanimate object for a day, what would it be?
Tape.
Inside joke.
What is your all time favorite video game (arcade or game system)?
The Sims.
So, tell us, how are you feeling?
Tired. I should take a nap.

______________________________________________________________________________

You Are 63% Perfectionist

You are a true perfectionist. You are both demanding of yourself and others.
While it's great to have goals and standards, they don't need to be sky high!

Much lower than I expected the score to be!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.