Saturday, November 18, 2006

Blogthings

You Are 70% Thankful

You are a very thankful person - for both the big and little things in life.
Your optimism is powerful.
Getting through hard times is fairly easy for you.
So, yeah, I'm aware of all the blessings in my life.


You Are Mashed Potatoes

Oridnary, comforting, and more than a little predictable
You're the glue that holds everyone together.
Three years in a row. I guess that qualifies as predictable!


You Are Corn on the Cob Soda

Like sucking on a stick of butter
Last year I was Pecan Pie, which puts me in a quandary: I hate pecan pie, and love corn, but...I'm not sure I want to be characterized this way!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.