Thursday, November 2, 2006

3x Thursday

Boys and Girls and Fashion

1. Are you in to clothes and fashion? Does it matter to you? Why/why not?
Not into fashion, into comfort. I like clothes that look good, but it's really more important to me to be comfortable. Having said that, I don't wear sweats in public, nor leggings, at least not without a really long top!
2. Girls: Do you wear heels? Why/why not? Are they comfortable? Guys: What's your take on dressing up in suits and ties?
I don't wear heels as much as I used to. I've only worn a dress or skirt about three times in the past year, but I occasionally wear heels--about 2"--with slacks to work or church. The problem is that if I do wear heels, I tower over almost everyone.
For the record, I think ties are an invention of the devil, along with pointy-toed high-heels...or any heels over about 3-1/2".
3. What do you think of these people today who wear their jeans on their asses? You know, boxers sticking 3/4 of the way out...wearing a 40 waist when it should be a 32. Do you think it's becoming? Do you care? Why/why not?
I think they look so beyond moronic it's not funny. This is my favorite "fashion" rant. Watching one of these guys try to run is one of the funnier sights in the world, however.
Bonus Question: Do you like to get dressed up? Why/why not?
Nope. See #1. If I could dress up and be comfortable.... But I've reached the end of my patience with pantyhose. I'd consider wearing 5" fuckme shoes, and/or sweatpants in public, before enjoying the whole nylon experience. So many reasons: they are inevitably too tight or too loose, they start running as soon as I touch them, they're either too warm or not warm enough, and they make me feel like I'm wearing a girdle. I've tried thigh-highs and like those, but they are hard to find in stores and they tend to be expensive, plus they seem to run even faster than regular hose. So I wear skirts in the summer with bare legs and try to avoid wearing skirts the rest of the year.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.