Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Fiver

Just the facts, ma'am


1. Where were you last night?
At work until 9 p.m. Home by 9:20, where I found the garage empty (odd!) and then Beast arrived with stuff from the hardware store to fix a leak downstairs, discovered because he decided to get a jump on the laundry last night. Thank goodness!

But I digress....I was in bed around 10:30 and asleep by 11. The alarm went off at 6:45. I think. I was out last night; morning came really early.
2. Did you speak with anyone?
Beast. And for some reason Sparky was still awake when I got home from work. Not sure what that was about....
3. What were you wearing?
Green cords, brown clogs, tan short-sleeved turtleneck, my hair was pulled back with a silver barrette. No earrings; forgot to grab them yesterday morning.
4. What did you eat or drink?
I had dinner with the guys at 4--what did I have anyway?--and that's it till this morning. I think. ?
5. Can anyone verify your whereabouts from midnight to 5am?
Just Beast, who was probably just as dead-to-the-world as me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.