Sunday, July 23, 2006

Saturday 6

Episode 119

1. If you had the chance to press a button and find out for sure whether or not God exists, would you take that risk, even if it meant that believers might find out there isn't one or that non-believers might find out that there is?
Of course I would. How could I lose in this!?

Actually, I think it would be a great story if it did work out that believers and non-believers alike found out they were wrong.
[Disclaimer: I consider myself a Christian, though I've been told I'm not.]
2. Whatever your position on your belief of God, if you found out beyond any doubt that you were wrong, how much do you think you would change how you live your life?
Not much. I think I'd go to church less.... ;-)
3. In honor of Planters' 100th birthday, what's your favorite kind of nut?
I'm really not that picky: pistachios, walnuts, peanuts (which aren't really nuts, but I digress...), cashews...I like 'em all.

However, I have some allergy problems with walnuts and pecans occasionally and I know I should try to avoid peanuts, too. This is the time of year when my immune system gets overwhelmed and I need to try to back off adding any stress to it. So, none of my triggers for awhile...boo.
4. Looking back over your high school years, what label would best describe your personality?
I was highly compulsive and a perfectionist. I was solidly in the Geek/Brain division of the class; in fact, I was the ultimate: a BAND GEEK and a Brain.
5. Take the quiz: How controlling are you?
I took this a couple of weeks ago. Here's the result:
You Are 52% Control Freak

Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. You life is usually in order.
However, sometimes you get too obsessed
with making everything in your life picture perfect.
6. Did you expect a higher or lower score?
As I said then, I think this score is a little on the low side; they just didn't pick the stuff that tends to cause me to go all freaky.

On the other hand, I just scored a 64% when I retook it. I'm prepping to go on vac this week, so that doesn't help! hah

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.