Friday, July 7, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & One

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
Don't think I've been in one since the Beast's last spinal thingy...October? I can't remember exactly, but it was last year.

Oops, no: I had a blood draw sometime over the winter. Our insurance makes us go to the hospital to have it done rather than allowing the lab in the doctor's office to deal with it. At least the medical building shares a parking lot with the hospital, so it's not a long drive added onto the long wait.
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
My first reaction is that I'm about a 4.
Ambition = "1a) An eager or strong desire to achieve something, such as fame or power. 1b)The object or goal desired: Her ambition is the presidency. 2) Desire for exertion or activity; energy: had no ambition to go dancing."
Well, I occasionally have bouts of 1a) as long as we aren't talking about fame OR power. I'm more the opposite of 2). So, yeah: 4.
Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
Elbow: "Every library brings out women."
Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
I don't do clubs. Except in poker. I just...don't. Even the word gives me a strong, negative visceral reaction.

How odd that I never realized this....
Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
Living room/Dining room/Office: beige berber.
Kitchen/Back Hall/Pantry/Back Landing: Linoleum, trying its best to look like stone; faintly jade-colored
Bathrooms: Linoleum, all the same pattern. Downstairs the little squares are dark green, upstairs they are blue.
Back stairs: Olive indoor-outdoor carpeting
Basement: Forest green carpet squares. And cement in the laundry room and workshop.
Front hall: brown ceramic tiles (10" square or so)
Front stairs/Upstairs hall/Spare room: light blue carpet
Sparky's room: Dark green carpet
Our room: Light blue carpeting, different shade.
Whew.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.