Friday, July 7, 2006

Friday Fiver

Ballerinas

1. Have you ever had an addiction?
I occasionally joke about the computer being my addiction, or video games, but they are really more like obsessions. I've never been addicted to anything physically, although I have issues around processed sugar....
2. Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope, not really. I prefer bright lights, but being in the dark and being nearly blind (without my glasses) are about the same for me. I'm careful but not crazed.
3. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Peppermint.
Or vanilla if nothing else is available.
4. Have you ever been to the circus?
Yep: three times. Once when I was little, in Denver. Once with Sparky when he was about four years old. Once in Moscow when I was 21.
5. What do you think of North Korea testing nuclear weapons?
I think it's bad news. I think I'd rather they tested it the way they are doing it, however, rather than just lobbing across a border somewhere.

I think nuclear weapons are the devil incarnate, and like so many other devils, entirely devised by humans.

Well, you asked.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.