Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Hump Day

...a Cinco De Mayo theme.

1. ¿Como Estás?
Muy bien. ¿Y Ud.?
(I'm impressed: you found an inverted question mark!)

2. Ever been to Mexico? If so, where? What did you do there?
Yep, to Mexico City and Puerto Vallarta. It was a school trip, so we were supposed to be learning. We did, in Mexico City. PV was all about sun and beaches and shopping and tequila sunrises.

3. Do you like Mexican food? What's your favorite Mexican dish? I like it. My favorite dish to order at a 'real' restaurant (i.e. NOT Taco Bell) is flautas. At home, I can stir up a good pot of spicy rice.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.