Thursday, April 6, 2006

3x Thursday

3x Thursday: 04/06/y2k+6:
Favorites


1. What are your favorite colors? Do you use them in your everyday life (clothing, decor, etc)?
Blues, preferably lighter blues. It's pretty hard to avoid blue (jeans, hello), but I do wear blue by choice too. Not as much as I used to. I wear a lot of brown too. And more green than I ever used to. My bedroom is very blue, and will (someday) become even bluer.

2. What is your favorite type of food? How do you incorporate it into your life?
Sugary. I incorporate it all too well, by snacking and eating desserts.

3. What are your favorite types of clothing? Why?
Jeans/T-shirt. Comfy, all-purpose, functional. Yay.

Bonus Question: Icecream! What are your favorite ice creams?
Vanilla malt. Or peppermint. Or bubblegum. Not chocolate--feh.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.