Thursday, December 8, 2005

Thursday Threesome

::Seventeen Shopping Days Left!::
Onesome: Seventeen Shopping-- Malls? ..or one Internet? Are you doing more online shopping this year? The polls say we are, but I'm curious about what the real people are doing.
I shopped more on the Internet the last couple of years than I am this year. Most everyone is getting books. So much for that surprise. {huh}

Twosome: Days-- ...or "Daze"? Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still a few things to go? What? Not even a game plan? ...or is there just one person you're having trouble finding something for?
Nearly there. I have just a few more people to buy for, and then there will be an orgy of wrapping and packing so I can get stuff mailed that needs mailing by next week. And of course, the week before Christmas, I'll think of three people I forgot to buy stuff for. Oh, well.

Threesome: Left!-- What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found the Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
Yeah, the tree's up. The cards are (mostly) sorted. We need to print address labels and get some stamps. And sign them all.

I also need to call my nephews and find out if we can get together at some point this month. It would be nice to see P. He couldn't come down for Thanksgiving. We are also going to tour Lambeau one day, and stop and see my bro-in-law who lives nearby.

But, I'm bagging tomorrow night's Christmas party. Just can't face it, and this week is nuts with Beast gone and stuff going on every night, meetings during the day, Sparky at a tech competition Saturday.... AAARGHHHH!!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.