Sunday, January 9, 2005

Sunday night filler

Sunday Brunch
Painting
"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." - Henry Ward Beecher

1) What color (or colors) is your home painted on the interior?
Unfortunately, it's still painted Builder White. We're a little slow on the whole paint-choosing thing...

2) What color (or colors) is your home painted on the exterior?
Uhm, well there's the siding, which is sagey-green. The trim is painted a sort of deep bluish-gray. It sounds like a mess, but it works.

3) If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?
It's dark green now; I think I'd lighten it a shade. Not much, just enough to make it not look so close to black in dim light.

4) Do you paint your fingernails and toenails? What is your favorite color for each if you do?
When I have fingernails, and energy, I paint them, usually pale colors: mauves, pinks... I do my toenails in the summer, usually bright or brick reds.

5) Have you ever played paintball? Have you ever wanted to?
No. And no.

Although, one of my coworkers suggested this week that we, as a staff, should do that. I talked him down to Lasertag, and then to bowling, which is achievable. I'd rather do Lasertag, but the median age of the staff is about 49.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.