Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Geography

This isn't really a meme, it's more of a test. Oh, well.

My scores:
US - 146/150 (I did click correctly on Rhode Island, it's just too small and didn't pick my click up correctly. I messed up on Alabama and got Mississippi instead....duh)
World - 32/33 (it didn't like my answer for Arctic Ocean)
Europe - 92/111 (most of those new little "broken" countries are what messed me up)
Asia - 60/84 (again with the little countries, although I did get all of the Vietnam area right, and Korea)
South America - 35/39 (...sigh)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.