Thursday, June 3, 2004

Trying to get the brain functional this morning

Link:Thursday Threesome
Title:"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." -- Walt Disney

Onesome: When you're curious- Is there a specific subject you're especially curious about? A person? A region of the world? An animal? A field of study?
    I guess it's about why people in general react to situations the way they do. Which would make my answer psychology. Motivation. That's probably why I read so many mysteries: motivation is always explained, or at least explored.
Twosome: you find lots of interesting- What do you consider your most interesting trait/ feature?
    Being able to switch emotions at the drop of a hat. Scares the crap outta people! :-) I can go from perfectly sane and happy to an insane raving fishwife in about 45 seconds. Unfortunately, I can't always get back to sane and calm as easily.... Just picture Bruce Bixby a.k.a. The Incredible Hulk: "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
Threesome: things to do- What's on your list of things to do everyday, whether you want to or not? Filing, phone calls, homework, chasing around after kiddos, cooking, cleaning, etc.
    See my blog entry from yesterday. And add to it "going insane" because I almost never finish my daily list of things to do. And then I get depressed and feel useless, which makes me not want to do anything. Which is where I started this morning.
Well. Not sure that really helped get myself motivated to work. Let's go find out...

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.