Wednesday, June 2, 2004

Hump Day

Link: BlogDriveInsanity
Title: "I say ___, you think ___."

In response to the following list of words enter the first words, phrase, idea or thought that comes into your ever humpin' mind. Ready? Put on your humping caps.

01. bright : light ("Elllioootttt")
02. twister : Tropicana
03. marshmallow : bunnies (which I hate)
04. bud : beer (also something I hate)
05. master : plan (which I don't have right now)
06. blink : 182 (why? I know one song by them!)
07. sauve : misspelled (If it's suave, I'll say "Rico" because I'm pathetic)
08. bikini : atoll
09. dash : ellipsis
10. elementary : school, my dear Watson

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.