Wednesday, June 23, 2004

To cheer me up...?

Link: Hump Day
Title:This week's hump -- an even dozen of "I say ___, you think ___"

01. stroke Billy Squier
02. sketch -book
03. poke A pig in a ____
04. doh The boy, by way of Homer Simpson
05. tongue -twister
06. post fence-
07. twirl Big flowing skirt
08. fore ...hmmm, I'll go with golf...
09. cup Cooking
10. curly Short and curlies
11. swim Dolphins Swim Team
12. snooze -alarm,

For extra fun, hump this:

Think of an item ...

...don't tell us what the item is. Now, describe that item in brief paragrah (the size, the color, etc) but don't give it away. Okay, now you're ready to hump it up. Replace the name of the item with the word "hump". Other players will come to your blog and try to guess what your hump is. Tomorrow morning, add the answer to your hump and for big fun add a picture. If you don't have a camera do a Google image search.


My hump is mostly black with lots of splashes of color. It is covered with notes, debris and a hat. It mostly just sits there. It occasionally makes very quiet but pleasant humpy noises. I couldn't survive most days without my hump. In fact, without my hump, my job would be awfully difficult. I talk to my hump on a daily basis, but it doesn't seem to mind. My hump and I will be moving across the room in a couple of months, into a new cubicle. I am frequently accused of abusing my hump here at work, but those rumors are lies, all lies. I love my hump! I'd like to take it home, but I can't. I have to remind myself that I have humps at home. I think my hump and I are the island of sanity in this building.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.