Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Hump Day

Link: BlogDriveInsanity
Title: Today is National Mortician's Month. Wheeeee! No, wait ... Ewwww! So, because we're insane, instead of a mortician related warm up we're going to instead honor National Drive Safe Month. Yaaay! Using the letters L-I-C-E-N-S-E reveal some unusual things about your driving habits or your vehicle or what you do in your vehicle besides drive or ... well, you get the point.
L is for Loud Music, driving across the countryside yesterday with Mellencamp cranked
I is for Ice, on which my truck doesn't drive well
C is for Cool, because I love my truck
E is for Easy to Drive, because I love mannie-trannies
N is for Neat. Well, usually, although I do occassionally have Slob-Car tendencies
S is for Shiny. But right now the truck needs a bath, so it isn't very...
E is for Extended Cab

On to the hump >>>>>
01. You are a ride at a theme park. What are you and why?
Hmm, The Beast would say a flume ride, I'm sure. Certainly on an emotional level: the promise of having at least a wet shoulder from me crying on it. I think I'm more of a carousel, especially when I'm freaking out about stuff. You know, actually, comparing oneself to a ride is a little weird, because the rides don't GO ANYWHERE! ;-) So I'm more of a mini-golf course if anything.

02. You are an inanimate object and you have the same capabilities as a mood ring. What are you and how do you operate? Example: Mood Pen: The ink changes color depending on what the mood is.
Mood Voice: Annoy me at a bad time and I'll vocalize you another orifice!

03. You own the most unusual store in the world where you sell a product that's never been sold before - it could be anything from instant serenity to personality enhancers to holy drinking water that absolves your sins (that's no joke folks, it really exists). What is the name of your store, what do you sell and do you have a selling catch phrase?
I sell Panic in a Jar: open it to sniff and the entire room shrinks to the size of a 6' x 8' cell and your problems are magnified 100% every 2 minutes. It affects everyone in the immediate vicinity. It has a half life of 72 hours. Luckily, there is a limited supply, which is fine since I doubt my store will sell much.

04. Describe an item of clothing that has definitely seen better days but that you refuse to dispose of and still wear. Why won't you toss it?
My Censorship T-Shirt from the ALA. It turned into my painting shirt accidentally soon after I bought it. Now I love it for what it says, and also for reminders of all the different wall colors we've had in our houses.

05. Going on the belief that "It's the little things that count." what is some little thing that might seem insignificant to others that recently made you smile or gave you a really happy feeling?
Mostly little things make or break me... However, the majority of what I'm thinking of now are things like "Gary not being a putz yesterday." So, how about "The Boy smiled and was/is in a good mood this morning instead of growling around about everything."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.