Thursday, May 27, 2004

Summer....aaah

Link: Thursday Threesome
Title: ::Learning to Ride::


Onesome: Learning -- Hey, what would you like to learn how to do this Summer? Learn to ride a motorcycle (like Sarah)? Learn PHP? Learn how to chill out and vegetate properly (lessons available )?
    What the heck is PHP? 1) I'd like to learn how to get CatMe hooked up on my computer, and 2) I'd like to learn how to use HTML better.
Twosome: to -- Too? Two? Okay, two things you are positively not going to learn how to do! Ever!
    1) Shut Up [thanks Amy!] and 2) charm snakes.
Threesome: Ride -- Speaking of motorcycles: Do you ride? Did you ever ride? ...or do you just enjoy them? ...or maybe, "No way!"?
    I don't ride. I'd love to learn how. I'd love to own a Harley. I have had two friends smash up on cycles with dire results, so I'm leerier than I used to be. But still ... riding a Harley across country: how cool would that be!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.