Peaches and Herbs
- What’s your favorite way to consume peaches?
- To what dish does basil make its best contribution?
- What’s something you’re feeling peachy-keen about?
- What’s a cooking herb you dislike?
- What’s something in your residence that’s peach-colored or nearly peach-colored?
Sliced into a bowl with just a touch of sugar or a little whipped cream.
I like a little dried basil in olive oil over pasta or on bread.
This next week could be so incredibly awesome for me. I can't wait.
I'm not much into fennel because of its scent. It tastes ok, in moderation but that smell.
My bridesmaids' dresses when I got married were peach. That sort of killed the peach-as-decor concept for me. I think we had some peach towels once. Maybe? Otherwise...not so much.