- What’s something you know how to do beneath the hood of a car?
I can check the oil, check the belts, jump a battery, and fill the washer fluid thingy. Generally, if something's not right I'll be able to spot it, but it's unlikely I could fix it.
- What’s something you know how to fold a piece of paper into?
I've made two (different) foxes this week, on order, for a friend who asked for them for her husband for Christmas. I enjoy origami, without pressure, as a tension release at work.
- What’s something you know how to do in the outdoors?
I can build a fire given matches, kindling and firewood. I can do basic gardening, which includes telling the difference between weeds and not-weeds. And I can shovel snow, though not much and not for long.
- What’s something you know how to do with a length of rope?
"I can make a hat, or a brooch, or a pterodactyl." Mostly, I'm just good at winding it up into a bundle and tying it off.
- What’s something you know how to do with a deck of cards?
I can shuffle like the pros, regular and backwards. I know a couple of very simple card tricks, and a whole lot of different versions of solitaire.