- What kind of campfire experience do you have?
- How are you with a charcoal grill?
- What was the occasion for which you last lit a candle?
- What food, usually consumed cooked, do you prefer raw? (Alternate question: What food, usually consumed raw, do you prefer cooked?)
- What was the occasion for your last getting all fired up?
I can build one, if pressed, and keep it going assuming there is wood around. The smoke generally follows me wherever I stand. I like to watch the firelight as it burns down into embers. And I'm not a big s'mores fan (though, ironically, right now I am eating a S'mores Blizzard).
Meh. Don't like charcoal. Messy. Give me a gas grill any day, but also give me someone else to cook on it. I don't 'do' grilling.
I think I lit one while I soaked in the bathtub sometime sort of recently. Meaning, sometime since Christmas.
Cookie dough, of course. And for the alternate question: tomatoes, in sauces.
Hmmm. I was very glad to see all our friends' kids last weekend, but I dreaded spending time with their mom. It all turned out ok, but she really is a pistol.