Saturday, September 14, 2013

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. What did you enjoy most about kindergarten?
Being able to read aloud to the class, most of whom couldn't read. I really liked almost everything about Kindergarten...we had a luau at some point.
2. What did you enjoy most about elementary school?
Everything but most of the kids. I really was a tremendous nerd: everything from reading to math to science was fun.
3. What did you enjoy most about junior high/middle school?
Being able to be in band, and, later on, in orchestra, and also Spanish class. Again, most of the classes were great. The other kids, overall, not so much.
4. What did you enjoy most about high school?
Band! And my friends.
5. Which grade or year of school was your least favorite and why?
Oh, gosh...I really didn't like junior high much.
6. What percentage of your classmates do you still have some real interaction with at least once per year?
About the same percentage I actually hung out with at the time. Facebook is great, but it's a bit weird too, since there are people friending me now that didn't even speak to me at school.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.