Friday, July 12, 2013

RevGals Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Silly Sentences....
Use these five words (in any tense) in a sentence:

1. pulpit, puppy, wrench, word, mouse
The puppy threw a monkey wrench into the worship service when she spotted a mouse behind the pulpit in the middle of the Reading of the Word.
2. weep, love, prayer, bassoon, chair
Jenny said a prayer before her challenge for First Chair bassoon, because as much as she loved her friend, being Second Chair made her weep.
3. heart, shutter, wish, turtle, walk
I wish I could shutter my heart the same way a turtle can draw its head into its shell when scary things walk past.
4. howl, worry, window, story, trust
"Trust me," said Jesse, so I stopped worrying and jumped out of the second story window and landed with a howl of pain when my ankle gave way.
5. garden, hat, shepherd, laugh, sigh
After a dinner that made us sigh with pleasure--Shepherd's Pie with fresh peas and potatoes from the garden--we tried on Carol's hats and laughed uproariously for hours.

2 sweet-talkers :

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

you've got me laughing uproariously as well !
thanks for playing :))

Kwizgiver said...

I need to find a new Friday meme, since Janet is taking the summer off.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.