Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Recent random injuries/aches/pains
  1. I had a large-ish bruise on my right thigh this week. Pretty sure I got it running into a table or counter. I have a vague memory of it happening, but not which table or where I was. It happens all the time.
  2. My second toe, the one next to my big toe, on my right foot was incredibly sore last week. It hurt like a muscle ache AND from my big toe nail rubbing on it.
  3. As a result of my regular dental checkup on Tuesday, my mouth and gums were really sore for most of the day yesterday.
  4. Also, the phrase "necrotic tissue" was uttered. The word "reversible" was also used, so I'm flossing again.
  5. I seem to have developed a touch of plantar fasciitis on my left foot. It comes and goes and hasn't really gotten painful to walk on, but I definitely have noticed it. I keep trying to exercise and stretch that foot when I think of it.
  6. What happens when you 'tap' your forehead on the corner where two walls meet to exemplify how stupid you feel? You end up with a bruise in the middle of your forehead, thus proving you ARE pretty stupid.
  7. My back gave a large, healthy ccccraaaaackkkkk in the middle of my massage yesterday. It felt great. Then it hurt. And it has been sore right there all day today. Probably because Stace beat the shit out of my shoulders in that area, as usual.
  8. I have somehow bruised my right pinkie nailbed. I really must stop chewing on my nails and cuticles, because...
  9. ...my right index finger is sore to the touch where I've been nibbling on the thumb side of it...
  10. ...my right middle finger is also a bit sore...
  11. ...as is the left side of my left thumb
  12. ...and my left middle finger is very sore to the touch and has been bleeding off and on because I've pulled so much skin off along the very edge along the nail. I really am an idiot.
  13. And this appeared on the back of my hand yesterday, looking bruised and reddish. Today it's just dark, with no swelling or soreness. There is a slight bruised feeling on the left edge.
Yes, this is a wonky perspective--I do, actually, have a pinky finger. ;-)

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I hate the mystery bruises.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.