Monday, April 8, 2013

Tuesday Choices

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Chinese takeaway or Indian takeaway?
Over here in Leftpondia we don't have so much in the way of Indian takeaway. So Chinese.
2. Daffodils or tulips?
Daffodils. The remind me of my sister Ellen, who loved them.
3. Pine furniture or mahogany furniture?
Let's be realistic here: I prefer oak. Or teak. I have a lot of pine-with-veneer though.
4. Enid Blyton or A A Milne?
Again, over here in the States Enid's never been all that. And I adore Milne anyway: "King John was not a good man..."
5. Apple or pear?
Apples are easier to find in perfect condition. I love pears though, when they are at their prime.
6. Beer or cider?
Neither. Unless we're talking about American apple cider...love that with a cinnamon stick stirrer.
7. House or bungalow?
I'm finding this very interesting. American bungalow. Not sure what the difference between American and British, but here they are both houses.
8. Hersheys chocolate or Cadburys chocolate?
Cadbury's.
9. Mountain or ocean?
Mountains.
10. Reality TV or soaps?
Select reality TV shows are good. I haven't watched a soap with intent in over 35 years, despite the efforts of my college roommate and former coworkers.
11. Nightie or pyjamas?
Pajamas.
12. Vanilla coke or Cherry Coke?
Cherry Coke. Real cherry Coke: fresh fountain Coke with cherry syrup. Yummy.

4 sweet-talkers :

The Gal Herself said...

I think our "bungalow" might be your "cottage." I played (a little late, true).

I {heart} Rhody said...

I played too! This is a neat meme that I found through The Gal Herself.

Anonymous said...

A bungalow here is a one storey house. Thanks for playing.

amy said...

Pine v. mahogany made me snicker.

When I worked at the ice cream parlor, my drink of choice was fountain Coke with strawberry syrup.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.