Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The 5000 Question Meme Continues... Part Six

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Yes. My dad. I learned a great deal from that though, and now quite often when I say goodbye at the end of a visit, I mean "Goodbye, just in case this is it." Twice it has been.
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
This is a ridiculous question. The same as men in politics, I don't "feel" any particular way about it; I just hope they're doing their jobs well.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Jacuzzi. Though to be honest I have a dream of putting a hot tub on our back porch. After enclosing it, of course. ;-)
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about regularly?
Early Church history. And I like realistic mysteries.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
Yes.
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
I have moments. They are fleeting, but pleasant.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
No.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
Of course I have. I speak to them regularly. I would even speak to them if they didn't come in the library every day.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
Sure. Not around here--there's no subway except sewers.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
No. Why would I want to live that long?
131. Can you identify any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
Yes, Mr. Lennon, I'm aware of your song.
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
No clue.
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
Ugh, no. I don't specifically recognize this one, but I'm familiar with the sentiment.
132. Are you worried about North Korea?
In a vague way. I can't really take them seriously, but I guess I should stop that.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a talk-show host?
Talk-show host. No contest. I have no interest in being in charge of anything political.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
Yes. Back in the day I actually wrote letters semi-regularly.
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
Yes. Her daughter had to remind her who I was. lol
136. Are you looking forward to any dates right now? Vacation perhaps?
Not really. I'd like to be done with this class, and I'm kinda noodling stuff around for Beast's and my 50th birthdays later this year...and of course Katherine's baby's birth in the summer. That's it for this year.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
I love "The Lion King." Gosh, I should totally get that out and re-watch it.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
John Mellencamp, Billy Joel, .fun, Queen, random boyband stuff... Anything with a solid beat and lyrics that are sing-along-y.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
ANYONE?! Are you fucking serious?? This question is insane, so I'm going with an insane answer: I'm watching Hardcore Pawn right now, and the most amazing thing is that no one has gotten shot (yet).
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Be himself. Be charming without an ulterior motive. Be funny, but not mean. Be helpful but not pushy. This goes for anyone, not just guys, by the way.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.