Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. These three words describe my significant other (or dog, cat, baby, grandchild, best friend!): stubborn, overwhelmed, kind-hearted!
2. Sparky is a delight!
3. Oh, how I adore spring-time (except for allergy-related stuff).
4. People are generally pretty nice if one takes time to be friendly.
5. Inevitably, I forget something whenever I go to the store.
6. My dad is someone who never ceased to encourage me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillaxing, tomorrow my plans include working (boo!) and Sunday, I want to tidy up the house in preparation of family arriving next week!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

We've got similar answers for #4. And I'm chillaxing tonight, too. I hope you have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.