Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Imaginary Meme, Part One

1. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?
Uhm, no. And if the answer were to be "yes" I'd still say no.
2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on now?
Still like George Eads a lot.
3. Would you date someone you met online?
As I say frequently, I'm afraid Beast wouldn't approve, so no. Were I single, yes.
4. Do you wear underwear always?
Not under by jammies, no.
5. Do you hate yourself at times?
No; I never do anything that could be hated! [of course I do!]
7. Do you like dirty movies?
I've found that dirt makes my DVD player cranky. So, no.
8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol?
Who? What? When? How? No...let's get back to "Who?"
9. When was the last time that you bought a car?
Just over a year ago. Paid cash. At Carmax, for a used Ford Escape.
10. Have you ever been camping?
Too many times. I hate camping. I like indoor plumbing, heat, restaurants, and a roof made out of something other than nylon or canvas.
11. How many times a day do you go on facebook?
Technically, I nearly always look like I'm online, and when I'm at home, it's always open even when I'm not actually using the computer.
12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Absolutely no idea at all.
13. Have you ever worried that you'd cut off a limb?
One of my own? No. Tree limbs? Yes, though "worried" is not exactly the emotional temperature I would name.
14. Where did you get your last email from?
The most recent thing went directly to my spam folder, with the subject heading Search Th0usands 0f Single W0men! from C0ugar Dating {c0ugars@fruitat0m-d0t-c0m}. [Yes I amended their spelling...]
15. Favorite website?
Goodreads is my new favorite.
16. Are you down with ghetto?
Just with O.P.P.
17. Will the world end in fire or ice?
Or just inertia floating away into space? I don't know. Don't much care one way or the other as long it's not in the next, oh, 70-80 years.
18. Do you believe in the afterlife?
Kinda. Maybe. Or not.
19. Would you be upset if facebook stopped working?
I'd be annoyed with my computer if it just stopped. If Facebook was shut down, I'd probably manage to survive. Somehow.
20. How did you start your blog?
January 2004. The layout and theme has changed since then. I think it may need to be changed again....

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

My fave on Idol was the dark horse, Phillip Phillips who beat Joshua out for the finals. But listen to Joshua, the dude can whail!

http://youtu.be/ZG3pAvKbAsU

Kwizgiver said...

I really like Goodreads, too! I'm thinking of joining a book group on it.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.