Monday, March 26, 2012

Curious as a Cat.

(Link in meme-roll)

1) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
I'd love to be paid to sit around by myself and read and play on the internet all day. No, really, that is NOT my job currently. Librarians do NOT have time to sit around reading all day, despite what many people think.
2) Do you regift the items you receive that you don’t like?
Sometimes. We also do a White Elephant exchange for Christmas at work every year, so if something really horrendous crosses my path I save it for that.
3) Would you rather eat a stick of butter or snort a tablespoon of salt?
The latter. I'll be adding a cup of warm water and digging out the neti pot.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


Public Domain Photo

My mom used to do this--we had a special room in the basement under the steps called the "fruit room" that was full of canned foods (not just fruit). By the time I was old enough to help, Mom had sorta worn out on doing this, so we only did the occasional year of jelly (crabapple was a favorite), but my sister has picked up on doing some of these; she mostly just freezes her stuff, though. Anyway, the fruit room always smelled really good, if mildly funky.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.