Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Last March Meme

1. Which TV character do you think you are most like?
At work, lately: maybe Grissom or Gibbs. Otherwise, when life is a little calmer I'm more like Tim McGee or Danny Messer.
2) What time do you go to bed?
Anywhere from 10 till midnight.
3) What was the last meal you made from scratch?
I'm assuming random sandwiches and so forth for myself don't count? I haven't cooked for quite awhile. It just hasn't been a good time to be making major meals
4) What is your favorite type of music?
I like lots of different kinds of music. I like what I like. {shrug}
5) In what position do you sleep?
Usually one side or the other.
6) What is your first memory?
I have an early memory of a nightmare I had long after the living room furniture we had when I was VERY young had been replace. It took me nearly a decade before I saw a picture of that furniture in an old photo and realized the dream furniture-turning-into-monsters was real stuff.
7) What is your least favorite smell?
Mold.
8) It's your round at the pub and your friends asked you to surprise them. What drink would you buy and why?
Ice-cold Stoli shots all around.
9) What was the last thing you read/watched that made you cry?
Probably a CSI episode; they frequently hit me in the waterworks.
10) They say that you learn something new every day. What was the last thing you have learned?
Patience and more patience, and more and more.
11) Which Literary love interests would you snog, marry and avoid.
Snog: Gatsby. Marry: Petruchio. Avoid: Heathcliff.
12) What is your oldest memory?
Didn't we do this already? Wow, someone has Alzheimer's...
:-)
13) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle ereader? Which of these is your favorite reading format and why?
I still like paper books a lot, but I love my Nook too. At this point, though, there is just more selection in paper format.
14) If you could bring back any canceled TV series for another run what would you pick and why?
I wish The Sarah Connor Chronicles had been given a longer run.
15) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle?
...Bud? You ok??

4 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I said Nook as well.

Have a great rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/paperback-hardback-or-kindle/

Kwizgiver said...

Count me among the Nook lovers!! I don't recognize the characters you mention in #1, well, not the second pair of names.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

L-

I'm guilty of stealing a meme that had repeat questions. I thought I had gotten them all out. The player's comment basically said that IO sucked this week. My sis got married yesterday and my mind was elsewhere...

Cat. said...

KW & Harriet: we Nookies have to stick together, eh??

KW: Tim McGee is on NCIS (the nerdy guy); Danny Messer is on CSI:NY (the cocky little cop).

AAAANNND:
Bud, you know it's ok. I'm glad your mind was elsewhere for HAPPY reason!! ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.