Monday, March 5, 2012

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Would you rather be 4'5" or 7'7"?
I'll always take taller over shorter; I've always been taller than average so I know the advantages. I'm not sure if I could adapt to being small.
2) Name a movie that took multiple viewings to appreciate.
Well, Shoah, for one. You can't just watch that once. And I didn't fully get the Matrix trilogy till I'd seen all three movies a few times.
3) Would you rather have 10 brothers (only) or 10 sisters (only)?
I've dealt with sisters my entire life and while I have no complaints, I think I'd like 10 brothers. Men tend to be a lot easier to handle interpersonally. Then again, my brother has a tendency to be a real dick, so maybe I'll be changing my vote....
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo

The pointer fingers disturb me. I'm not at all sure what this is supposed to be; "we are all connected"? "Our hands support the community"? "White people's fingers are scary-ugly long"? "Black people's hands are bigger than white people's hands"? It's a little bit Escher-esque, but not in a good way. I hope I don't have bad dreams after looking at this so closely so late in the day.


AND...this is post #6100!!!!!

4 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

I really want to meet your brother. Having met (one of) your BIL, I am *fascinated* by the thought.

Cat. said...

He lives in Tejas. You had your chance. ;-)

S Gee said...

The Matrix trilogy was one I had to see a couple of times too, to really wrap my brain around.

amy said...

I could go back. Or, easier, he could come here. ;)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.