Saturday, February 18, 2012

name one thing...

(Swiped from Kwizgiver)
One Thing .....

that makes you smile: accomplishment

that makes you cry: pain

that you love to do on the weekends: sleep in

that you do for only yourself: read

that you have in your underwear drawer that's NOT underwear: uhm, nothing? Maybe some dust?

that you do before going to sleep: read, do crosswords, or do sudokus

that you do within the first 15 minutes after waking: try to go back to sleep

that's in your purse: I don't use a purse

that you actually LIKE to clean: I don't mind washing dishes

that you DETEST cleaning: floors...I really hate vacuuming

that other people would find odd about you: when I'm relaxing, I rub my feet together without being aware of it...it drives Beast NUTS

that you would buy if I handed you a $100 bill: I have no idea

that you feel you HAVE to do before you die: own property in the mountains

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I rub my toes together before I fall asleep, that's something odd? I thought everybody did.

Cat. said...

Hah! Maybe it's BEAST that's odd for NOT doing it!! lol

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.