Sunday, January 15, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7 8 9

Name seven books you’d like to read in 2012.
  1. Chelsea Mansions, by Barry Maitland
  2. Miss Zukas and the Library Murders, by Jo Dereske
  3. The Greatest Prayer, by John Dominic Crossan
  4. Roughing it, by Mark Twain
  5. The History of the World According to Facebook, by Wylie Overstreet
  6. Apricot Jam, and Other Stories, by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  7. The Scottish Prisoner, by Diana Gabaldon
  8. Breakdown, by Sara Paretsky
  9. David, by by Mary Hoffman
Oops, sorry, I got carried away. lol

Those are the books currently on my library record that I either have not started to read or have on hold for the next available copy. I also have several books on my Nook to read, and I have a few ideas for books on CD too. I'm sure there's be another 70+ books over the course of the year, but I can't promise beyond these.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.