Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. As I neared the Reference Desk, I began to smell the distinct odor of B.O. wafting from the nonfiction area. [or so one of my coworkers said yesterday--not me by the way, the guy in the 200s beyond the desk.]

2. Don't Shoot is what I'm reading right now. It's stunningly positive, in spite of the topic, but a bit heavy.

3. I didn't start out this way, but I've become much less 'blurty' about certain things.

4. However, some of the stuff I'm not 'blurty' about probably needs to be said, to tell the truth.

5. The best way to learn something is to do it.

6. This is the reason I am always trying new techy things! [a continuation of #5]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hosting my workplace's Christmas party, tomorrow my plans include cleaning up and wrapping presents and making a list of what I still need to buy, and Sunday, I want to enjoy the Messiah at church and then watch football!

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend! I need to do the gift review to figure out where I am on my list, too.

Shahz said...

Goodluck //

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.