Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Turkey is going to be ordered today from the butcher. We get fresh, never-frozen ones, and they are simply the best.

2. I'm not a fan of pumpkin pie. (But I do like proper fruit pies a lot!)

3. On and on and on we go through rain and sleet and snow.

4. The last time I saw a movie was in 2010 sometime.

5. Can you believe that I'm re-addicted to Bejeweled. How stupid.

6. I need a boost in the willpower department.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on all the shows I missed this week, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and maybe seeing a movie, and Sunday, I want to not embarrass myself playing bells!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Bejeweled! Gah! I spend way too much time on it.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.