Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
What to Take

1. What do you usually take to the beach?
A towel, a frisbie, sunscreen, something to drink, and a hat.
2. What do you find essential for a trip to the mall?
My wallet, a list, and good walking shoes.
3. What’s something you take to the ballgame?
My wallet, a hat, and if I'm in the bleachers, our bleacher seats (with backs--yes, ok, we're old!).
4. What do you take to the movies?
My wallet, and any food/drink I can smuggle in.
5. This one may not have broad enough a relevance, but what do you take when you go to the symphony?
My ears and a date.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.