Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Fill-In

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Old me would blurt out what I want to say; new me would wait for a good moment before blurting out what I want to say.

2. A sign of maturity is taking responsibility. [for things that are your problem]

3. So...in a way I'm saying "Grow up".

4. I know, right?

5. The big difference between boys and girls has nothing to do with plumbing.

6. Getting stuff accomplished makes me happy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed since I doubt there will be a good moment for blurting, tomorrow my plans include going to the grocery store, talking to Sparky, and hitting the annual chili cookoff in the evening, and Sunday, I want to survive Noisy Offering at church!

1 sweet-talkers :

Rechie said...

cool answers..i love the number 1 best..see how we mature although act childish at time? i can relate.

i hope you could visit my fill-ins and pardon me for the late visit

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.