Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. When I was 10 years old my oldest nephew was born.

2. Corn is my favorite vegetable because it's just yummy.

3. My dream pet is a hypoallergenic dog that isn't weird-looking.

4. God's love surrounds you.

5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in Colorado.

6. Mississippi moon, won't you keep on shinin' on me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early-ish, tomorrow my plans include work (tra la), and Sunday, I want to go to church and then get Sparky's room cleaned up!

1 sweet-talkers :

EMTWench said...

My answers: http://traislinge.blogspot.com/2011/09/friday-fill-in-9-september.html. As usual, this is fun.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.