Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. The only question is, now that I have a list of to-dos for the weekend, will I do everything on it. Guess I'll know on Monday!

2. "Don't try to live your life in one day." (can you name that singer?)

3. Three things on my desk: at work, we'll go with stapler, kleenex, and an old picture of Sparky in a frame. At home...it is to laugh; I probably have more than three prehistoric layers on my desk. Again.

4. Well, oops, I guess take Beast in to drop his car to be serviced is the one thing I HAVE to do today! I did, and took him back to pick it up too.

5. I love playing with the internet.

6. Back pain overwhelms the senses.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to homemade mac n cheese, tomorrow my plans include laundry and more chores, and Sunday, I want to go to church to hear Al's 'sermon' and say goodbye to Annie!

3 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

Howard Jones! I <3 Howard Jones!! :)

Cat. said...

;-)

EMTWench said...

Here's mine: http://traislinge.blogspot.com/2011/08/friday-fill-ins-19-august.html

Mostly the same stuff, I suppose. Cleaning!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.