Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Evidence
  1. What could serve as physical evidence that you sometimes lose focus?
  2. I would point to my former vehicle, the one I drove into the neighbor's truck while I was fishing around under the seat for a CD.
  3. What could serve as physical evidence that you are loved?
  4. Do hugs count as physical evidence? If not, then perhaps the anniversary present we got from Sparky last month. Yes, he remembered and bought something he noticed, by chance, while we were on our mission trip.
  5. What could serve as physical evidence that you’re from wherever you’re from?
  6. My accent has more than a little Colorado in it, although it's fading/faded. I guess the other option is the radioactive trace from Rocky Flats could work.
  7. What could serve as physical evidence that you went anywhere this past week?
  8. Since the only place I went this week is work and various fast-food places, you could check the number of items I cataloged or look in the garbage for the packaging.
  9. What could serve as physical evidence that you recently caved in to temptation?
  10. Check my blood sugar: pancakes for breakfast and day-old Dunkin Donuts for snack.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.