Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. How can I explain how chaotic this month is becoming? And it's only the 5th of the month, too.

2. Sparky should get outside to weed again. He's slacking off.

3. My hair needs attention.

4. We're probably going to our 25th college reunion at Homecoming in October.

5. My favorite summer fruits are just coming in to season now.

6. Thump crash bang ...what was that?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping more than 5 or 6 hours, tomorrow my plans include work (sigh...), and Sunday, I want to do laundry and also go to church!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kasi said...

Hope your weekend is great!(Found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.