Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Summer is hot and wonderful. I'm loving it this year.

2. My desk here at home is unchanged: it's still a complete mess.

3. Aargh! I'm completely out of sorts tonight.

4. Maybe I can sleep in in the morning.

5. Seven: the perfect number. Supposedly.

6. People are really strange, don't you think?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early (I hope), tomorrow my plans include cleaning our bedroom and bathroom, and Sunday, I want to go to church because it's Grace's last day! :-(

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.