Friday, July 29, 2011

RevGal Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)

Check out the following pairs and tell which one of each appeals to you most:
1) Sunrise or Sunset
I prefer sunrise. Beast prefers sunset. That explains a great deal about our marriage, in one quick metaphor.
2) To the Mountains or To the Beach
If you've read ANYthing on this blog, surely you already know the answer: mountains FTW, forever. I like beaches ok, but I can't swim and I just love mountains.
3) Coffee or Tea
Tea. Don't like coffee a'tall.
4) Advent or Lent
Advent. Lent has its place, and I've come to like it, but I didn't grow up with it and it has such a bad reputation it's just hard to like. Advent...who doesn't like baby Jesus in the manger??
5) "Raindrops on Roses" or "Whiskers on Kittens"
Being as how I'm allergic to cats, we'll go with raindrops on roses. I like garden roses anyway, and they need the rain (though not around here this week!).

1 sweet-talkers :

Sharon said...

A meme blog! How fun! I got lost exploring yours and the others. Welcome back to the Friday Five!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.